Research Scientist at Skoltech¶
Anton earned his Bachelor degree in Applied Mathematics and Informatics at the Taganrog State University of Radio Engineering in 2004. After that he went to the Moscow Institute of Science and Technology, where he received a Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics and Physics. Anton defended his PhD thesis in 2010 at the Institute for Mathematical Modeling of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He then returned to Taganrog where he worked for CVisionLab LLC (machine learning, image processing and analysis), and the Southern Federal University. At Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology Anton is conducting research in the areas of advanced matrix and tensor methods as well as machine learning techniques.
Competences and research interests¶
- Design and implementation of high-performance image processing and analysis algorithms such as human detection, face detection, precise facial features extraction.
- Machine learning.
- Design and implementation of numerical simulation algorithms (finite elements, finite volumes, finite differences) and computational geometry algorithms.
- Multithreaded and distributed computing: shared-memory systems, non-uniform memory access systems, cluster systems.
- Deep knowledge of C++ programming language and programming work-flow (version control, source code documentation, automated testing).
All publications, sorted by year
- Boris Chetverushkin, Natalia Churbanova, Anton Malinovskij, Anton Sukhinov, and Anton Marina. Parallel simulation of flows in porous media using adaptive locally-refined meshes., chapter 46, pages 371–378. volume 67 of Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2009. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-92744-0\_46, doi:10.1007/978-3-540-92744-0\_46. [ bib ]
- Boris N. Chetverushkin, Natalia G. Churbanova, Anton A. Sukhinov, and Marina A. Trapeznikova. Technique of Cartesian Mesh Refinement with Dynamic Adaptation to the Solution. In P. Bouillard and P. Diez, editors, IV International Conference on Adaptive Modeling and Simulation 2009, 55–58. CIMNE, Barcelona, 2009. [ bib ]
- A. A. Sukhinov. Mathematical reconstruction of the ecological disaster in the Sea of Azov. Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, 1(3):353–359, May 2009. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1134/s2070048209030028, doi:10.1134/s2070048209030028. [ bib ]
- B. N. Chetverushkin, N. G. Churbanova, M. A. Trapeznikova, A. A. Sukhinov, and A. A. Malinovskij. Adaptive cartesian mesh refinement for simulating multiphase flows in porous media. Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics, 8(2):101–115, 2008. [ bib ]
- B. Chetverushkin, N. Churbanova, M. Trapeznikova, and A. Sukhinov. Adaptive Mesh Refinement for Simulation of Flows in Porous Media. In 3rd international conference on Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics, 4–21. 2007. [ bib ]
- Bernard Roux, Alexander I. Sukhinov, and Anton A. Sukhinov. Reconstruction of Basin Bottom Surface for High Precision Hydrodynamics Modeling Using Parallel Computations. In International Conference on Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics (Parallel CFD 2007), 1–8. 2007. [ bib ]
- Boris N. Chetverushkin, Natalia G. Churbanova, Anton A. Sukhinov, and Marina A. Trapeznikova. Simulation of contaminant transport in an oil-bearing stratum at water flooding. In P. Wesseling, E. O\ nate, and J. P\'eriaux, editors, European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics ECCOMAS CFD 2006, 1–16. Delft University of Technology; European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS), 2006. URL: http://www.researchgate.net/publication/229012598\_Simulation\_of\_Contaminant\_Transport\_in\_an\_Oil-Bearing\_Stratum\_at\_Water\_Flooding. [ bib ]
- B. Chetverushkin, N. Churbanova, A. Sukhinov, V. Tomilov, and M. Trapeznikova. Simulation of Multi-phase Contaminant Transport in Porous Media Using Parallel Computer Systems. In R. \vCiegis and A. \vStikonas, editors, 10th International Conference Mathematical Modelling and Analysis 2005 and 2nd International Conference Computational Methods in Applied Mathematics. VILNIUS ” TECHNIKA”, 2005. [ bib ]
- Alexander I. Sukhinov and Anton A. Sukhinov. 3D Model of Diffusion-Advection-Aggregation Suspensions in Water Basins and Its Parallel Realization., pages 223–230. Elsevier, 2005. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-044452024-1/50029-4, doi:10.1016/B978-044452024-1/50029-4. [ bib ]
- Alexander I. Sukhinov and Anton A. Sukhinov. Reconstruction of 2001 Ecological Disaster in the Azov Sea on the Basis of Precise Hydrophysics Models., pages 231–238. Elsevier, 2005. URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/B978-044452024-1/50030-0, doi:10.1016/B978-044452024-1/50030-0. [ bib ]
- S. V. Kirilchik, A. A. Sukhinov, and V. S. Vasiliev. 3D Model of Bottom Sediment Transport Due to Miner's Operation. In 7th International Conference "Mathematical Modeling and Analysis", 30. 2002. [ bib ]